Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Magic 8 Ball answers all of your questions!

Lingering questions and general uncertainty plague many of us these days. Fortunately, on a recent grocery store outing I came across something with answers!

That's right, it's a Magic 8 Ball, holding the answers to all of our questions, or at least those that can be answered with some form of "yes," "no," or "maybe."

This calls for some reader participation! Just shoot me an email, or leave a comment with your question, and I will put it to the Magic 8 Ball. Next Monday I'll post all the questions along with photos of the Magic 8 Ball's responses. If all goes well, this could even become an ongoing feature.

Oh wise Magic 8 Ball, is anyone going to participate in this enlightening activity?


Oh Magic 8 Ball, don't be such a pessimist. My readers want their questions answered!

Don't you?

4 comments:

Lucy The Valiant said...

Oh wise and all-knowing Magic 8 Ball! Will my baby be born after her due date??

Meaghan said...

Venerable Magic 8 Ball, will my husband ever learn to replace the toilet paper roll when he's the one who finishes it?

Kathleen said...

Magic 8 Ball will my sanity every return?

Anonymous said...

Oh wise and magnificent 8 ball, will the Chiefs return to glory next football season and win the Superbowl?