Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #2: things that have made my children cry



Last week, you got a glimpse into 13 things that bring tears to my eyes.
Now for an entirely different list...

Thirteen Things That Have Made My Children Cry

1. She took my toy

2. He took back the toy I stole from him

3. I don’t want to get into my car seat

4. I don’t want to get out of my car seat

5. Daddy won’t let me push on the window screen

6. Mommy won’t let me hold the paring knife

7. I don’t want to take a bath

8. I don’t want to get out of the bath

9. Mommy won’t let me have chips for breakfast

10. Daddy won’t let me have cookies for dinner

11. I don't want to go outside

12. I don't want to go inside

13. I was showing the dog my cracker and she snatched it out of my hand and ate it and there aren't any more crackers and now I have dog slobber on my hand and I'm hungry and my teeth hurt and my nap was too short


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: