Saturday, January 19, 2008

hopefully I will think of something to say

Okay, so, here it is, my very first blog post ever. I have set up three blogs, but I expect this will be the most useful and entertaining, which is probably not saying much. One of my blogs is about snowboarding, and the main reason I set it up was I thought it would be fun to make it the same colors as my snowboarding gear.
On this blog I hope to include some useful links and information, reviews of parenting books and children's books, baby products, that sort of thing. In addition, my ambitious and probably unrealistic goal is to post a column each week.
By the end of the year I hope to have a readership of at least 15. Well, maybe 10. My parents think I'm brilliant, so I think I can count on them. Between other family members, friends, and bored internet surfers we should be able to fill the other 8 spots.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are brilliant! I love it! I'm thrilled to be counted among your 15! Woohoo...you go, girl!