Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Enter now for your chance* to win a 2009 Toyota Prius**




To enter my contest, just answer the question below:





What do these three things have in common?
  • Stonyfield Farm YoKids squeezers
  • Yogi Tea
  • Starbucks cup
Everyone who answers correctly will be entered into a drawing for a chance* at a brand new 2009 Toyota Prius.**

(Note: Please see fine print below:)

* Chances of winning are approximately 1 in 1,000,000,000,000, and depend upon my suddenly acquiring a brand new 2009 Toyota Prius and then deciding to give it away.

** Or another prize of equal or lesser value

5 comments:

Firefly Mom said...

See how you are?? I got all excited about the car. Stupid fine print ;P lol

Um - you can drink them all? They're you're favorites? They've all stained your couch and/or carpet?? Hey - cut me some slack! I just found out my odds of winning a Prius apparently depend on *you* winning one first ;D

Ruth said...

Firefly mom,
Hmmm...not what I was looking for, but I'll go ahead and enter you in the contest anyway. *wink*

Lucy The Valiant said...

I don't know! Now I can't win an imaginary car... boo! :)

Anonymous said...

They all start with "s."
Did no one else win yet?

mr. busy said...

The fine print doesn't have a disclaimer on only one entry per person! They are all made of elements. That is my guess. I'm going to ask my son to see if I'm right.