Monday, December 8, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Part One: The Good

For the girly girl who likes to twirl:


My daughter absolutely loves hers. She calls it her "dancing dress."

Visit http://www.tutees.etsy.com for custom made sewn tutus, tutees, onesies and tees.
NOTE: Orders for Christmas need to be in by December 11.


For girls and boys who love building toys:


Really can't go wrong with Legos.

Occasionally, after I have scoured the entire house, collecting all the tiny bricks, I will put the Legos away for a couple of days. Before long the kids are asking for them again. And I am more than happy to hand them over. It keeps them engrossed for hours, and constructing rocket ships, train tunnels and cars has got to be good for their developing brains.

Bonus: I like to play with them, too.

No comments: