Monday, July 14, 2008

Packing, planning, zoning out, packing some more...

It is 4:00 a.m.

I have not slept.

It seems I am pulling an all-nighter.

So I think my time and brain power might be better spent packing instead rather if as opposed of than trying to come up with coherent sentences.

But, be sure to tune in tomorrow for the first installment of The Variable Annuities of Wrath. It's the epic story of an annuity wholesaler and his family, as they journey westward in search of a better life.

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

I do not relish my own recent memories of a major move, with an infant no less.

You're almost there! I feel like maybe a rousing rendition of "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" is appropriate here.

Cristina said...

Ruth,
You've survived before, and you'll survive this one. Though staying up until 4 a.m...You will need some mind/body work when you get to your new home. Schedule a massage, a night of sleep in a hotel? Whatever it takes. Thinking of you and sending you some good thoughts.