Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ruth Truth #1: I need to write more

I've decided it's time to step it up and write more often--enough with this once-a-week stuff.

My readership, I have noticed, has declined in the past couple of months. I'm thinking maybe I need to update my blog more often, and also do a little networking, get my name out there.

Or it could be I am not very funny, and nobody outside of a small and declining circle of people cares what I have to say. I'm going to ignore that possibility, for now.

Also, will somebody please tell me how to make my blog not look like the Blogger template? I need help, but let's face it, I'm not going to make the investment to hire someone to do it for me. Maybe we could have a contest: Design Ruth, the Mom's site and you win...free advertising!

Meanwhile, check back often and expect more frequent, and shorter, posts throughout the week. I will also try to figure out how to let my readers easily subscribe so that my new posts will be delivered and you won't even have to remember to visit.

Also, would it kill you to leave a comment once in a while? I can tell how many people are visiting, but I have no idea who most of you are! Not that I'm complaining! Thanks for reading my blog! Come back soon! Please!

No comments: